I used the daisy punches by Ek Success in extra large and the whale of a punch and also the Fiskars 1" flower punch. I punched out 2 of each size.
1. Spritz lightly with water or glimmer mist.
2. Using a mousepad and an embossing stylus, crinkle each petal starting at the tip of the petal and working down along the edge to the base of the petal. All you have to do is press into the petal on the sides.
3. After you do the edges of the petal, then press at a 45 degree angle into the center of the petal to draw one side inward more & create a crease in the middle of the petal (step 3 and 4 are done on the backside of the flower).
4. Then, flip the flower over on the mousepad. Using the stylus, press at the base of each petal to draw the petals up. (this is the frontside of the flower)
5. Heat the flower to dry it with your heat gun. This will cause it to stiffen a bit and retain its shape.
Do this for all the flowers. Here is what they should look like when finished.
6. Layer and glue, alternating the petals as you go. Place a small pearl in the center of the flower and you are done.
My 12 year old daughter did the top two flowers, so again, this is not a difficult flower to make.