Sunday, March 27, 2011

U R CUTE layout

This is a layout I actually made back in the beginning of February for several challenges at scrapbook.com.  Some things happened in my life that totally zapped my scrapbooking desire, and I'm just now getting back into the mood to scrap again...back to my creative world!  It sure does feel good, and I'm excited to begin again. 

The paper is Basic Grey Bittersweet collection.  I used Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch on the black background, then painted some streaks on with Tim Holtz white paint dauber.  I cute the hearts with my silhouette, then inked them and drew stitches on them.  The flowers I made myself using the same paper as the layout.  The hearts and title stickers are also from the Bittersweet collection.  The bling I made myself.  Not sure where the butterfly sticker came home. 

The picture is my daughter, Shelby, back when she was only a couple of years old.  She was such a beautiful girl...still is actually!





 Thanks so much for taking a look...and for bearing with me as I took a break from the scrapbooking world!  I haven't forgotten the promised tutorial on the mini rose, so look for that soon!

Stephanie

5 comments:

runzalot81 said...

I haven't been around the blogs in weeks and then I find this :) Welcome back, Stetz. This is a really beautiful LO. Especially love your flowers.

Unknown said...

Good to see you're feeling the groove again! I like the pattern you created in your flower.

Natasha said...

Gorgeous layout! I just love your flowers!

PaperCutsForU said...

Of course I love those flowers!!!! Beautiful page!

Carla said...

New follower here, what a pretty lay out!